Very Slow Website

Richlist

I have reported site issues previously to the emails on the contact us area on the site to get issues resolved but now all the emails are bouncing back.

mmmmm I dont want to think the worst but I hope that doesnt mean what I think it does.

Hi all, 

We seem to have resolved the issues and the forum should be back to its usual speed now. 

Typically, we always seem to have some techinal glitches this time of year when we aren’t monitoring things quite as much as usual! 

We hope you all had a nice Christmas and would like to thank you for your continued support and wish you all a happy and prosperous 2019. 

Best wishes, 

Resident

Thanks Resident.     Yes, a bit slow to open but after that everything is OK for me.

Happy New Year to everyone.  Who knows what it may bring eh! He says with tongue in cheek.  :D  

I am about half way through my flat renovation and reaching the stage where you think..... Did I really need to do this at my age?  Ha! Ha!. 

It's all going a bit slow really and I shall have to speed it up. Hoping to put it on the market on April 1st which will be very appropriate.

Archived