Business Promotion (SPAM)

Carryon Regardless

While it may be that we can make use of services offered the increase in posts promoting services will at speed cause the threads to be no more than an advertising board.

I've been there before where rooting out the threads that are asking for help became too difficult, so I gave up.

Feel free to correct me but I believe the majority come here to read and involve themselves in issues relating to rentals, and gain benefit from knowledge of others. Recently we've been helped with info on correct Court forms, updated DPS policies. It would be a shame if such posts disappeared within a maze of "Mr Property Insurance Man", ""Repossession Fast & Cheap Provider".

I have used the services of a Property Agent I learned of from the 'previous forum' so I recognise the possible + side, but that forum became unusable because of the uncontrolled, many cr*p posts.

I agree.........

The person trying to promote their business may not realise that the area they are talking about promoting may have no forum members or viewer's in the workable vicinity applicable to whatever they are trying to promote so in order that our landlord's discussion forum does not get blogged down with advertiser's I to would like to see RESIDENT cancel all forms of personal business advertising to ensure fair treatment to everyone.

I'm sure, like all other member's, if I need a person for any work required I would source my own person or company to carry that work out for me.

Mel.

I sort of agree....

perhaps admin could make a sub catagory for advertising services or perhaps recommendations .

there was a little flurry of them yesterday and although I think it may be of use to some I agree with Cor and I feel it should not be on the advice forum as it distracts .

Agree entirely!

Most irritating when meaningful questions and ongoing follow ups get lost in an inundation of 'adverts'and swept off the current page.

Dear Members,

Just to make it clear we do not allow advertisement posts within this forum, which is soley for the purpose of unbiased discussion between landlords. We do of course remove any posts we feel are no benefit to our members, and would ask for your continued support in reporting any advertisement posts so we can omit these as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Resident

Dear Members,

Just to make it clear we do not allow advertisement posts within this forum, which is soley for the purpose of unbiased discussion between landlords. We do of course remove any posts we feel are no benefit to our members, and would ask for your continued support in reporting any advertisement posts so we can omit these as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Resident

Archived