How Stupid am I ?

Richlist

I'm in the middle of a big refurbishment job........ organisational nightmare. You probably know the sorts of problems of trying to get all the trades to turn up on the correct days, material deliveries and working to tight schedules etc.

Today Mr Carpenter didn't turn up so I decide to fill in for him.......a few relatively simple bits I've done myself many times before. I bring my power saw which I last used a few weeks back when I changed the blade. I turned it on today and it just doesn't cut. OK I thinks, I'll go down and buy another blade....so, off I go.

Got back with the new blade and just about to fit it when I realise that there is nothing wrong with existing blade......I just fitted it wrong way round. Wasted £16 and an hour buying the replacement.

Think I'll stick with landlording.

Old people and technology dont mix.:D

Speak for yourself Grampa. :D

I get along quite nicely thankyou......and I know how to change a power saw blade. ;)

I always try to find the positive in a situation........................................................

................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................

Ah, it wasn't me biggrin.gif

Archived