Election Special

Richlist

I've just installed some large Christmas lights on the front of my house. Flashing green & red letters a couple of feet high that say Ho Ho Ho .

I spent 2 hours this afternoon trying to change the lettering to read Go Bo Jo .

Some of the neighbours wouldn't be to happy but hey, Boris will be pleased and I might get in the next local Conservative magazine !😇

😃  Keep trying RL

My constituancy will be returning a Tory MP.  Always does and always will.  Very strong majority with a long serving MP who is a  firm Brexiteer and a very good solid MP but of course as we all know it is the 40 odd seats in the marginals that decide the outcome of any general election.

Oh! Well! not long to go now and I have much more important thing to consider like my tax return before January 31st which is fast approaching.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:04 PM, Richlist said:

I've just installed some large Christmas lights on the front of my house. Flashing green & red letters a couple of feet high that say Ho Ho Ho .

I spent 2 hours this afternoon trying to change the lettering to read Go Bo Jo .

Some of the neighbours wouldn't be to happy but hey, Boris will be pleased and I might get in the next local Conservative magazine !😇

Nice one 😂😂😂👍🏼

23 hours ago, Melboy said:

😃  Keep trying RL

My constituancy will be returning a Tory MP.  Always does and always will.  Very strong majority with a long serving MP who is a  firm Brexiteer and a very good solid MP but of course as we all know it is the 40 odd seats in the marginals that decide the outcome of any general election.

Oh! Well! not long to go now and I have much more important thing to consider like my tax return before January 31st which is fast approaching.

Oh no the dreaded tax return 😳🤪😱

In 2 days time if you vote Labour you could find Diane Abbott is the Home Secretary.......this is the person that reportedly wants to abolish MI5. She will be responsible for ensuring our safety and keeping us free from terrorist attacks like the one in London a week ago.

The fact that I've got a £26K tax bill that needs paying by January 31st next year isn't concerning me anywhere near as much as a Labour Government on December 13th.

Judgement day has arrived!   Yesterday I had to carpet a Dorset 4 Europe/VoteTactical  person for allowing red stickers of his to be placed on 2 of my rental properties.  By 11am they had been removed.  Today I have been getting a local 'cheeky chappie' to take down his 'vote tactical' spiel from a Facebook community forum that bans political statements.  All this tactical stuff  is desperation to prevent the blues from getting in.

That means there ARE people who actually want Diane Abbott as Home Secretary.....it's unbelievable!!!!!!!

We need to ensure more money is spent on education.......how can people who go thru at least 11 years of schooling be so stupid as to want their security compromised in this way ?

These people are prepared to do anything, absolutely anything to stop Boris being PM.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:44 PM, Richlist said:

We need to ensure more money is spent on education.......how can people who go thru at least 11 years of schooling be so stupid as to want their security compromised in this way ?

Because they are taught by Labour and Lib Dem lovies..........and don't question it!

Bad news for Scotland I'm afraid !

With Johnson as PM with a massive majority and the independence vote of 2014 being a once in a generation event an INDY vote 2 is unlikely. I reckon Scots have at least another 15 years to wait before they get a second independence vote.

By then the EU will look entirely different.

Well, there you go then. Totally beyond anyone's expectations I would say but not a surprise really when you consider what the opposition had to offer.     If you are a Lib. Dem. supporter look away now and cover your ears.   😀

Jo Swinson was a terrible choice imo. Whoever was guiding her got it very wrong indeed. Some of the statements she was coming out with were just not real or possible......like.....I'm going to be your new Prime Minister. I don't think so. I'm all all for a positive attitude but this was just not achievable by her purely by the nature of voting statistics. She was punished at the voting booth and lost her seat so by Lib Dems party rules had to stand down immediately. No doubt she will join her husband in some EU quango where he currently is.

Comrade Corbyn.........What can you say?   The Man was unfit for high office for many many reasons and the voting British public have told him so.

My wife's cousin is a staunch Labour man and before he retired was a shop steward at Britannia Insurance, when I spoke to him yesterday he told me he voted Conservative and intends to vote Conservative  in future  as he feels Brother Corbin has let him down and ruined the Labour party.