How to find out if the tenant is still there

yesplease

Your reply raises more questions than it answers.

If you can't be open and tell us that situation you won't get a suitable response.

If you are not the owner or the agents your only option is to visit the property.

You cannot visit in person for whatever reason that may be.

They are not answering emails or phone calls.

You think they are paying rent which means you have no access to bank statements to check this out.

You do not have a set of keys.

There are no managing letting agents to help you.

You are not the owner of the property?

You need a Private Investigator to act on your behalf.    Sorted !  

I am intrigued. If you are not the owner and not the agent then why do you want to know? I could understand a neighbour wanting to know if a property were empty, but as you say you can't visit the property that doesn't make sense either. 192.com has searches of electoral role (fee required) but it takes time for the data to be updated and so isn't helpful if the move is a recent one or the data hasn't been updated. 

On 17/08/2017 at 0:18 PM, fionaf said:

I am intrigued. If you are not the owner and not the agent then why do you want to know? I could understand a neighbour wanting to know if a property were empty, but as you say you can't visit the property that doesn't make sense either. 192.com has searches of electoral role (fee required) but it takes time for the data to be updated and so isn't helpful if the move is a recent one or the data hasn't been updated. 

...........and Facebook sometimes offers up a few clues as well. I don't think we are going to get any more further details about this from yesplease.. so it's a nothanks from me.  :D

Good morning everyone.

May I please say that I feel very uncomfortable about the replies I have had. 

I use various forums, music, do it yourself projects and others and I am always grateful that people help others out of the goodness of their hearts.

However, In this case,  feel that I may have offended some and if this is so , than I apologise.

I always feel that anyone asking for my advice who refuses to provide sufficient input is wasting my time.

Your post certainly suggests that you are not providing the full story.

I am offended, I am not looking for an apology, I'd much prefer the rest of the story relating to your original post.

I am not offended in the slightest but when insufficient detail is offered to very reasonable replies trying to help a person seeking advice then what else can anyone do?

Perhaps you need a different landlord's forum to assist you in your answer to your question because I cannot see how anyone on this forum can progress your original question with offering up anymore help to you?

Archived