Richard III

Richlist

How do these people get away with it?

He lets a London room out to 2 of his nephews rent free. They disappear, the bodies are never found, he's one of the prime suspects and he's held up as hero !!!!

They'll be telling us next that Henry VIII was wonderful....even though he had an estimated 30,000 people executed during his reign.

"He lets a London room out to 2 of his nephews rent free. They disappear, the bodies are never found"

So he's to blame for LL's having a bad name.

I wonder how the car park is doing now

richard 111 car park - Google Search

I'll bet he doesn't care about that either.

Controversial in life & death so it seems.

That's what's so great about this country. We can disagree with each others opinions but we both have an absolute right to hold those views and to express them.

I was impressed by the sheer kitsch of the funeral cortege through the streets of Leicester as covered by Channel 4.

Crowds, Jap tourists, knights as well as horses in shiny armour and good weather.

The highlight for me was a view of the congregation in the Cathedral showing 'other faith' members and in particular an Imam chewing beetlenut or whatever and looking bored.

Good luck to Leicester - they may have lost car park revenue temporarily but they will gain loads more from this performance.

Archived