Bah Humbug

Grampa

I would have agreed with you but then I've only just sobered up enough to use the keyboard today.

Christmas does seem to have some advantages.......especially for the homeless who find they have food & shelter for a few dayys. Its just a pity that it can't be provided the rest of the year. Goodwill onlly seems tto last for a few days.

I believe many of us here contribute substantially toward housing the would be homeless, and not only for free at that as the state pays them a bonus for living in our properties.unsure.gif

In the Christmas spirit ? Well we might drink more of it to feel better, does that count ?

My New Year resolution is to be more cynical, it's the only defence I've got, hic.

I make a point to separate business & pleasure. I view my residential lettings as a business and try very hard not too let emotion cloud my judgemment. Thats worked very well for me and all of the people who have benfitted financially along with me..... the tenants, contractors, agents etc.

Two things annoy me above all else....

1. The massive overseas aid budget to countries like India and

2. People trying to get me to contribute to donkey, dog & cat charities when we have homeless, starving and very deserving people crying out for help.

Archived