Dodgy Referances

Grampa

Sent 4 members of staff on a legal course a few weeks ago. The subject of giving referances came up and the 4 other companies present all said they give a good referance to get rid a a bad tenant..

To be honest I was quite shocked and disapointed as we always give a acurate information would expect other agent to also. .

I have known it it always best to go back further than the persons present landlord but that isnt aways possible.

The subject of giving referances came up and the 4 other companies present all said they give a good referance to get rid a a bad tenant..

This small sample just reinforces what most of us already know.......that the lettings agency industry is more corrupt, immoral and untruthfull than almost any other group with the exception, others might say, of some journalists and some members of parliament.

Estate & lettings agencies, good or bad, are hated more and already have a reputation worse than traffic wardens, speed cameras and double glazing salesmen.

Any industry regulation that currently exists is woefully inadequate.

When I get elected, my party are going execute all of them by firing squad.......but we'll make sure they pay for their own bullets first.:blink:

Archived