Jump to content

Prescribed information

Christine  jolly

Recommended Posts

As long as it was protected within the correct timescales 7 years ago but no PI given all you need to do is give the tenant the prescribed info and deposit certificate. (though it doesn't stop the tenant potentially making a claim against you)

You also need to make sure the tenant has:


Gas Cert

Electrical Cert

Latest How to rent guide

In a situation like this I would post them all out to the tenant with an short letter stating "Please find enclosed the updated/replacement information relating to your tenancy for your records"  

Note: If you hadn't protected the deposit as well you would have to return the deposit as Richlist mentions.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...