Inventory company missing items

kesm

Hi all
I have hired an inventory company to do my check out report. I have seen that they are missing significant items in the report. They are ignoring my emails and they are not adding the items that should be added. For example, there is a cracked wall that has plaster board missing and they are refusing to add this to the check out report, although at their check in report the wall has no defects.
Who can I complain about this to please? A body of some sort?
Also what can I do? Help!

Thank you all.

Is there advantage in getting another report from another? You might then have reasonable demonstration to recover the cost of the faulty report and any losses that may arise from their missings.

2 hours ago, Carryon Regardless said:

Is there advantage in getting another report from another? You might then have reasonable demonstration to recover the cost of the faulty report and any losses that may arise from their missings.

That's actually a good idea. Problem is that the new tenants have moved in already so the old ones could claim that the new ones damaged the property. 

Sounds like you missed the boat and the ticket you have is just a wasted cost.

Life - bitch - lesson learnt - move on.

Good luck with any recovery.