Deposit replacement Insurance

Dave A

They are in Norwich and sounds like a new start up but too good to be true. I wonder who the underwriter is?

You can rent office space in that building in Norwich for £13.50 per sq ft. It also houses a GP surgery.

Seems like a lot of website to go for and then not answer the phone.

I do see a place for these type of products in the rental market as another option.

The down side is

a. the tenant has no apparent incentive to leave the property in condition

b. You have to have the ref check done my the same company though that is similar to RGI products

The up side:

a. It could get you a tenant in a property that is normally hard to rent out.

b. You could make the tenant pay for the policy though it may be tricky to get any renewal.

c. You could raise the rent and justify it because you are not taking a deposit

I am watching with interest,

a little wary of spending any effort on some fly by night company though. I've wasted toooo much time with that scabby DPS lot already.

I've given up on this one, they have a ring back button, as I had no luck getting an answer on the phone I tried it. Had to fill in a poxy form, pressed the button and then received an "error 404" message. Aggravates the hell out of me when I'm trying to put some money in someones pocket and they can't be bothered to try and take it.

Dave

I have issue with having to give information to these companies before I know if I actually trust them enough to deal with them. Often the follow up calls, emails, texts and whatever get right up my nose and they generally get insulted when told to p*** **f go way.

Thanks Dave you've saved me some time there.

Archived