Hello-

www.zwind.com resume

Ken Bosley, M.A.

Energy consultant

bosley@zwind.com

PO Box 585

Sparks, Maryland 21152 USA

1 800 894 6352 voicemail

I have a client who is a landlord who does not want a smart meter on the house he owns and rents. The utility, Baltimore Gas & Electric, Maryland, USA , refused to even defer a smart meter. Does anyone have any similar experience in the Landlord having a say of whether he can stop a smart meter ? Please let me know. {check the website www.zwind.com for my landline phone numbers}

My client will be taking appropriate administrative and other to defend his property rights on this matter.

Sure the electric bill and account is in the tenant’s name. So what? It is the landlords' real property and the meter is - smart or analog is part of the improvements of the real property even if owned by the utility. The smart meter is not the tenants personal property. The tenant does not - cannot take his smart meter with him. At the very least, the landlord is stuck with the smart meter.

I am an expert in wind, solar and electric power and microgrids and I am available to work for additional clients.

www.zwind.com resume

Ken Bosley, M.A.

Energy Consultant

bosley@zwind.com

PO Box 585

1 800 894 6352 voicemail

This site covers the UK not the USA.

However I'm intrigued as to why you don't want a smart meter......can you tell us why ?

There is at least one energy company in the UK that offers free smart meters to its customers......SPARK

You had to ask why. THe people on the left side of the pond have a different idea of property rights .

Many many reasons why the smart grid will crash..... all the senior IT people I know say the digital world will crash on it's own. .. even if sunspots, nuclear air bursts or hackers don't take it down first.

From a civil defense point of view, smart grid is non starter.

What a waste of money and attention IMHO. too besides other more general energy, environment, issues, and big picture business and consumer public policy issues. .

Smart Grid Scam Rage Against the Machine

August 2009

Ken Bosley

Hello-
Ken Bosley, M.A.
PO Box 585

800 894 6352 voicemail

Summary

Disconnected starving people can't use the Smart Grid. There is an electric and gas glut. People won't be paying for energy at any price. The BGE smart grid scam is the beginning of the end for the worldwide Smart Grid scam. Remember, a wind energy consultant in Maryland stopped the Smart Grid. www.zwind.com

Analysis

Yuppie scum in McMansions want the smart grid. Spoiled green brats want the smart grid. Geeks want the smart grid toys. Real people don't need it and can't use it. You got to have it. You got to do it. You got to want it now. Everybody is getting it. You will save hundreds on your bill. What is next? An Ethernet cable in your belly button and a WIFI nose ring.
Did someone say depression? Ssssh. Disneyland is empty. No body is buying nothing. The smart grid will solve all your problems. Blow into your smart grid Command Control scene and Uncle Slim Pickens will rev up a windmill for you a thousand miles away to recharge your electric Barbie doll. Not. The Cowboys 666 giant windmills are glutting the unused surplus windmill market. Big Hat, no Cattle. Is the closed giant windmill factory in England still occupied by the protesting laid off workers?
Ontarios power glut has shut down any more windmill projects. The hundred-year-old grid works fine. Canada sends down power on hot days to New York at the sped of light. There is no power gap. There is a power glut. The smart grid would not have stopped the 2003 black out. The grid operator didnt blackout a few zip codes first, when they had the chance, as is standard utility procedure to preserve the grid.
How are we going to pay for the smart grid? What are we supposed to do with it? Think of all the money you are going to save from the smart grid.
With the home Smart Grid Command Center, you can play Star Trek Mr. Scott and Mr. Sulu routing your last kilowatt-hour from the phasor banks to life support. When the smart grid is about to disconnect you for not paying your bill, just try to tell it to wait another couple of kilowatt hours while you finish cooking your dog on the stove. You ate the last of his dog food yesterday.

Landlords_Can_Not_Stop_Smart_Meter_Installation

Landlords_Can_Not_Stop_Smart_Meter_Installation

HI Fellow Residential LandLord \Poster ---

Look Below---

This is an expanded more-polished version of my original post that started this string.

Hello-

www.zwind.com resume = www dot zwind dot com

Ken Bosley, M.A.

Energy consultant

bosley@zwind.com = Bosley at zwind dot com

PO Box 585

1 800 894 6352 voicemail

Landlords can't stop smart meters in the USA - according to Baltimore Gas & Electric {Exelon) and San Diego {California} Gas & Electric {Sempra Energy}.

I have a client who is a landlord who does not want a smart meter on the house he owns and rents to a tenant. The utility, Baltimore Gas & Electric, Maryland, USA , refuses to even defer a smart meter installation in the rental house he owns.. Does anyone have any similar experience in the Landlord having a say of whether he can stop a smart meter installation? Baltimore Gas & Electric says a Landlord has NO say. Baltimore Gas and Electric says a Smart Meter WILL go in no matter what a landlord wants even if the tenant has been ordered to vacate. Please let me know what is going on around the world. . {Check the website www.zwind.com for my landline phone numbers- (calls are best made to me from 6 AM to 6 PM New York time USA)} or email .

My client will be taking administrative and further appropriate action as necessary to defend his property rights on this matter. My Client has won primary election for US Congress on similar private property rights platforms. My client’s main interest is in private real estate property rights.

Sure the electric bill and account is in the tenant’s name. So what? It is the landlords' real property and the meter is - smart or analog-- is part of the improvements of the real property even if owned by the utility. The smart meter is not the tenant’s personal property. The tenant does not - cannot take his smart meter with him from one rental house to another rental unit. The landlord is stuck with the smart meter. The utility will never go back and swap out a smart meter back to an analog meter –according to their own regulatory filings. BGE’s sub -contractor phone bank girls who call people who try to defer meter, lie and say that BGE will swap out a smart meter back to an analog meter, if so requested. It was funny- the phone bank girl and 3 levels of supervisors above her say they can’t tell me who their employer is.

I am an expert in wind, solar and electric power and micro grids and I am available to work for additional clients.

www.zwind.com - resume = www dot zwind dot com

Ken Bosley, M.A.

Energy Consultant

bosley@zwind.com = Bosley at zwind dot com

PO Box 585

1 800 894 6352 voicemail

• 3 weeks later...

You guys go bananas on tennants ripping off doors, and you don't care about the tennants letting the CEGB put in an NSA Snowden Listening Post. labeled Smart Meter?

The Tennants are going to use "their "data against you.

You are Lord not the customer/tennant - but the tennant is king as the CEGB uses the tennant as the trojan horse. Once in YOU WILL NEVER BE GETTING RID OF THE FREAKING SMART METER that will control everything you think do and say and buy

Why doesn't anyone get it. ??

When I get back over to the right side of the pond, some of gentle ladies/ men are going to praise that yank -me- who warned hyou of the storm that is coming.

Remember, the smart meter is the scam of the century.

Your future tennants will be screwed too.

Ken Bosley

www.zwind.com

USA

Hello-
I am expert in wind power looking for work. I have over 30 years of experience in wind energy.
Ken Bosley, M.A.
410 771 4316
PO Box 585

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually a supporter of immigration......I think overall its a good thing.

People move here who are needed ... professionals, students and those prepared to do jobs the Brits don't want to do at minimum wages. Some of our people move abroad and live there.

BUT, I do agree we need to improve our systems. Many countries in Europe......I have a little knowledge of Spain.....just don't pay out the benefits we provide virtually automatically.

It won't be fixed overnight and is likely to affect the next General Election and any future EU membership vote bigtime.

For those of you that are interested here's an extract from SPARK ENERGY who are one of the smaller energy providers:

Smart Meters send your meter readings automatically - say goodbye to estimated bills.

No more answering the door in your pyjamas – unlike traditional meters, Smart Meters are read remotely. This means you won’t need to answer the door to the meter readers, fill in a card or even provide readings online.

This makes it easier for you to manage your payments and monitor how much you're really spending because you pay for the energy when you use it. It's much more accurate and 'live' than esitmated readings and gives you more control over your energy usage.

We already rolled out some Smart Meters we're committed to doing more.

I believe Opus Energy & First Utility are two companies offering free smart meters to their customers.

.......... just like it was government policy that we would be all using identity cards now? I know that was the other lot but they are all 'the government'.

Seems the big hang up with smart meters is that they don't work too well in converted houses and blocks of flats - that means quite a few households.

Hey Mortitia

Foreign workers that don't speak english is the normal situation, especially on utility work.

The man who installed the smart meter on my landlandy's house in California for San Diego Gas and Electric, a Sempra Energy comapny, was from Cuba.

no name, no ID , no english, no face shield, with a personal pick up from Florida

He tried to pull the meter out hot . He didn't even knock on the door.

As usual with SDGE , no notice, no appointment. Thank goodness I caught him as he left the gate open as the tresspassing cows would had eaten my garderns and orchards.

If not illegal under Cal Osha, definatedly not good industry practices to have anyone alone , in a rural area especially, work on power systems alone. SDGE was unable to verify that he was a contractor, to contractor , to a contractor , to a contractor, ..... to SDGE

In the US, any terrorist can get anywhere if he looks like a south American spanish speaking utility worker.

The Electric utilities and the gas pipeline companies refuse to confirm or deny any inquiry as the ID of anyone in the field.

Ever time I call in to try to verify the ID of a utility worker, the electric or gas company sues me for something they make up and or they surround my houses with cops.

Hello-
I am expert in wind power looking for work. I have over 30 years of experience in wind energy.
Ken Bosley, M.A.
410 771 4316
PO Box 585

Archived