2 Bedroom House Contents for Sale

nox76

Due to a move abroad, I am selling the ENTIRE contents of my 2 bedroom house. Included in the sale will be everything needed to fully furnish a property prior to letting. All items are of good/reasonable quality and range from a 3 piece suit, white goods, kitchen equipment down to the finishing touches, eg decorative items, TV's Ipod dock, sky boxes (1 HD) even bedding should it be required!

We anticipate moving in early September 2012 so Items will be available from mid to late August.

I would prefer to sell as much as possible as a 'job lot' but will be happy to discuss selling items separately

For further information on exactly what is available and when please email.

The property is in North Lancashire (Carnforth). Buyer to collect or pay for any mailing costs.

nox76@live.co.uk

Whilst I can understand why you are keen to sell your house contents a) as a job lot & B) to a landlord, I think you may not fully appreciate the following:

1. The vast majority of lettings are 'unfurnished' meaning they usually only have white goods.

2. Landlords usually let thier properties with the minimum of furnishings.....even fully furnished only has minimum items......unless its an upmarket property in an upmarket area let to upmarket tenants......all very rare. Landlords are usually responsible for anything they supply so it follows that they don't always include the sorts of items you will find in your own home.

3. The sorts of furnishings that you might buy for yourself are not always suitable for rental property.

4. Landlords almost always do not include TV's, bedding, ipod docks or sky boxes etc.

5. Prices you will get for 2nd hand bits will equate to virtuallly nothing.

6. One only has to look in their local paper for a good selection of 2nd hand furnishings.

I wish you luck but don't expect to much.

Thank you for the feed back. I'm just trying all options to get my stuff shifted with minimum hassle and this was an idea I thought I would try as I'm reluctant to post on sites such as Ebay.

I know it won't get much for it but a girls gotta try.

Thanks again.

Thank you for the feed back. I'm just trying all options to get my stuff shifted with minimum hassle and this was an idea I thought I would try as I'm reluctant to post on sites such as Ebay.

I know it won't get much for it but a girls gotta try.

Thanks again.

Try Gumtree......it's all free to list with no final value fee's.

Archived