Full range of legal services available to Landlords

Legal4Landlords

Hi everyone,

My names Ben and I work for a company called Legal 4 Landlords - www.legal4landlords.com

This post is intended as a quick hello to introduce myself and my company services as I am sure they will be potentially very useful to many of you upon the site.

Legal 4 Landlords is a fantastic one stop solution created for landlords / letting agents, offering full tenant referencing, rent guarantees, eviction services and rent collection / debt recovery services. Since the company was founded in 2008 we have had phenomenal growth and now have 29 offices situated throughout the UK supporting in the region of 4,000 letting agencies and vast number of private landlords<br style="font-size: small; ">

We offer a full range of legal services ranging from<br style="font-family: Arial; font-size: small; "><br style="font-family: Arial; font-size: small; ">Serving notices - Section 8 / 21's from £99 + VAT<br style="font-family: Arial; font-size: small; ">Full landlord representation in court! We prepare all the necessary paperwork! Fast track hearing dates which roughly take 5/6 weeks 100% success rate - £749 + VAT<br style="font-family: Arial; font-size: small; ">Bailiff services <br style="font-family: Arial; font-size: small; ">Tracing of missing tenants ( No find, no fee) £90 + VAT

Smalls claims court - For claims under £5,000

Debt recovery / Attachment of earnings

We provide full tenant referencing services AT £25 + VAT

Rent guarantee insurances

12 month rent guarantee £135 Inclusive of VAT

6 month rent guarantee £95 Inclusive of VAT<br style="font-size: small; "><br style="font-size: small; ">There is no excess upon the policy<br style="font-size: small; ">You don't need to wait until there is at least a months arrears before filing a claim unlike most providers<br style="font-size: small; ">If a tenant is evicted we will pay half of the monthly rent for 2 months whilst you remarket the property<br style="font-size: small; ">£50,000 Arrears cover / £50,000 legal

Unlimited period of arrears paid<br style="font-size: small; ">Rent Guarantee product of the year 2011<br style=font-size: small; "><br style="font-size: small; ">We are more than happy to offer you advice on how you can deal with any of your existing problems

Please contact me on ben.butler@legal4landlords.com and I will be happy to assist you smile.gif

<br style=font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: small; ">

I am a practising solicitor and landlord;

1. £99.00 plus vat is way too expensive for the service of a s.21/8 notice there are much better and cheaper alternatives our there.

2. Fast track hearing dates 5-6 weeks? The court rules provide that hearing dates cannot be earlier than 28 days and no later than 8 weeks from the issue of the claim. In the circumstances hearing dates are usually set at 5-6 weeks. It is possible in certain circumstances to apply for an earlier date i.e 7 to 14 days so 5-6 weeks is certainly not fast track.

3. 100% success rate I don't think so at best this statement is misconceived.

4. £749 plus vat for representation at court is too expensive if this just covers the initial return date.

I am happy to discuss the wrongs and rights of your advertisement if you care to respond on this board

One thing I do know is that if ever I have to go down the legal route for any tenant problems I would be contacting LAW to sort my problems out.....and paying him of course! :D

Archived