"Advertise Property Online"

Carryon Regardless

"Advertise your property on 400+ sites for £60"

from info@freetenancyagreements.co.uk

address FreeTenancyAgreements.co.uk - | 37 Kingscourt Road, London, SW16 1JA

If I get these'out of the blue' spams I'm interested to know where they have originated. It's a particular hate of mine that I / we are bombarded by attempts to sell us something we have no desire for. The gits get up tight when I've descended a ladder or climbed out from under a car to get "this will only take a minute of your time", or "you may not be aware of this fantastic opportunity", and my response is hostile. "I'm only doing my job" gains no sympathy as I would like to get on with mine.

A few years ago I used to get auto faxes, at very inconvenient times. This was up to 6 times a day. Pick up the receiver to BEEP BEEP BEEP again. You can never find who these gits are, they're behind a firewall. So I called one of the advertised numbers with "hi you don't know me but I'm ringing to annoy you", their phone down. After several times they had interest in who I was (a couple more words used) so I explained. Now with the promotion company details I bugged the F' out of 'em, at convenient times to me.

"There is a number to ring if you want us to stop sending." 1st why should I have to ? Second "You lying git when I did it taught you that I was successfully receiving and the fax calls increased". They clearly took my comments on board as now it happens less than once a month.

So really I'm interested if others are getting similar cr*p.

BTW I still get the Letting Service update, bulletin or whatever it is. Junked every time but still sent regularly.

Just a thought.

I purchased my own domain for email purposes, and have it hosted by a company that offers unlimited email addresses, Lets assume it is fyldeboy.net

When I register anywhere, my email goes in as thatsite@fyldeboy.net, when I get spam, the email adress tells me whose list thay got me off.

Just a thought.

I purchased my own domain for email purposes, and have it hosted by a company that offers unlimited email addresses, Lets assume it is fyldeboy.net

When I register anywhere, my email goes in as thatsite@fyldeboy.net, when I get spam, the email adress tells me whose list thay got me off.

I'll consider that for the future, cheers.

I've come down here! :ph34r:

We have just had a topic listed by a Phil Burns of Net Renters advertising their services which has just been removed by the moderator.

There are just too many of these type of on-line comapnies and do they really work for you?

Archived