Landlords - TV Programme

ChocolateMedia

Chocolate Media TV are looking for Buy to Let Landlords who have made a success of themselves and would like to be involved in a programme which involves finding the ideal tenants.

If you are interested in being involved or in finding out more then we would love to hear from you.

Please email: louisa.turner@chocolatemedia.tv

Everything has a price. B)

I think you will be paid in chocolate Richlist. :D

There is no way I would want the exposure on national TV and I have nothing to hide as well from anyone.

How about a program on evil tenants? I think there would be a stampede of Landlord's on that one! :D

Can't see any benefit, if you own a B and B, four in a bed is great advertising, if you love yourself and think everybody else will, come dine with me, and if you really think you can buy antiques and sell them at profit in auction, there are numerous outlets. If you are rich and arrogant enough there's always the dragons den to brag about yourself on.

But why would you want to highlight to the world that financially you have done well enough to be a succesfull landlord?

You personally do not need advertising, although your properties might once in a while, and your financial position is best kept between you and your accountant, not shared with every scally with a TV.

Nope don't get it........

Archived