Reaching other Landlords effectively

lbeth

Hello,

I am a landlord of a property in Kinmel Bay, North Wales, However I am looking to sell my own property which is located in Prestatyn, North Wales and do not wish to take this on as a second home to rent out,

What is the most effective way for me to reach other potential investors / Landlords to market my property to, which i deem to be an ideal Investment purchase?

Any help would be most appreciated,

Thanks, lbeth

Local Estate agents ?

Ask if any they know of anyone who would like to purchase your property as an investment BTL property.

Avoid ALL We-buy-your-House/Property.com type companies Most are in it for the up-front valuation fee which is done on a drive-by basis which will cost you £800 plus and then a silly BMV on your property but these companies don't care if you don't accept their offer because they have taken £800 quid off you for 5 minutes work!

Thanks Melboy,

The property is currently on Reed Rainds website, Rightmove, Zoopla, etc. etc.

I have asked the estate agent to see what interest there are from investment property buyers in the area, however the uptake in the North Wales area seems to be low, and to be honest I dont think they are pushing the property as much as they could which is frustrating for me as Marketer in the business world!

As a result of this, I am trying to spread the word myself, I wasnt sure whether there were actual forums online you could market a property directly to Landlords / Investment buyers?

Thanks, lbeth

Local Estate agents ?

Ask if any they know of anyone who would like to purchase your property as an investment BTL property.

Avoid ALL We-buy-your-House/Property.com type companies Most are in it for the up-front valuation fee which is done on a drive-by basis which will cost you £800 plus and then a silly BMV on your property but these companies don't care if you don't accept their offer because they have taken £800 quid off you for 5 minutes work!

Assuming you are hoping for some response from those that frequent here some more precise detail of the property would be an advantage, location (big difference between lower Prestatyn and higher), expected price, current occupancy.....

Hello,

Please visit thelink below to see the property's full details, Price, and exact location,

It is 2 min walk from local primary school and approx 3 min walk from the new Prestatyn Retail Park that is currently being built, further details of hte Prestatyn retail park can be also found on the link below,

Prestatyn Retail & Shopping Park details: http://www.visitpres...mid=285&lang=en

Property Details: http://www.rightmove...l?premiumA=true

http://www.reedsrain...le-id-200432330

Please ask you require any further information on the property or surrounding area, we are open to sensible offers,

Thank you, lbeth

Assuming you are hoping for some response from those that frequent here some more precise detail of the property would be an advantage, location (big difference between lower Prestatyn and higher), expected price, current occupancy.....

As much as it's a good location and looks to be of high quality in today's market I see the price as being OTT. 3 bed semis less than 1 mile away are closer to £90k .

Hi Cor,

Yes you are correct in regards to other 3 bed semi's on the market in the 90's bracket, and I suppose it is more applicable for a person buying a property to move into as opposed to an investor as to where they would prefer to be located in the Prestatyn area,

As I said earlier we are open to offers,

Thanks, lbeth

I agree a naive investor may think the quality is dreamy, with experience we learn that such will most likely be abused, especially by the types I've dealt with in Prestatyn.

Even the nice types have a lifestyle that ends up costing us money, bread knife onto worktop, hair dye staining bath, the prohibited dog that doesn't have fleas, is clean and doesn't scratch (I say sarcastically).

Yours is more suited to the private buyer. Local availability of work and the low labour rates might be a restricting factor there.

Archived