Website Investment Opportunity

resident

Dear Forum Members,

We are currently offering a website investment opportunity with a guaranteed 20% fixed return over a five year period.

We are seeking a £25,000 investment that will yield £667 per month for the five year fixed period, £40,020 in total, representing 20 per cent return on investment.

If this is of interest please email us at residentiallandlord@weblishers.co.uk.

Best wishes,

The Residential Landlord Team

Your numbes don't make sense.

A £25,000 investment returning £667pcm is £8,004 in the first year and £40,020 over 5 years = 32.016% return.

However I cut the figures I can't arrive at a 20% ROI.

Have you made a mistake ?

Do you want to clarify / restate your offer ?.

Yes, the return is better

The interest rate is actually slightly better than 20 per cent but we rounded down for convenience.

The simple way of looking at it is that the investment yields £15,020 in interest (total repayments of £40,020 less the capital repayment element of £25,000). Over five years this is £3,004 per annum in interest on an average outstanding amount of £12,500. So £3,004 as a percentage of £12,500 is around 24 per cent.

A more accurate way of calculating the return is year by year (or month by month). So, for example, in the first year the average outstanding amount would be £20,998 (£25,000 less £4,002, or half of the repayments). So first year interest at 20 per cent would be £4,200 (20 per cent of £20,998) and the amount outstanding at the end of the year would be £21,196 (£25,000 plus £4,200, less £8,004). Continue this calculation on for five years and you will see that by the end of year five both the initial capital of £25,000 plus interest of just over 20 per cent per annum on the reducing balance will have been paid.

Hope this makes sense.

Your numbes don't make sense.

A £25,000 investment returning £667pcm is £8,004 in the first year and £40,020 over 5 years = 32.016% return.

However I cut the figures I can't arrive at a 20% ROI.

Have you made a mistake ?

Do you want to clarify / restate your offer ?.

OK thanks for the reply.

Even at 20% its a ridiculously good return.

However, I usually stick with the premise that if something looks to good to be true then it probably is. I think this one qualifies and so won't be emailing you.

This investment offer is 100% genuine.

We agree that the return is great, but can assure you that this certainly not too good to be true.

We would of course not risk our long standing reputation by offering our own investment opportunity if this was not the case.

For anybody wishing to request further information please email residentiallandlord@weblishers.co.uk.

Best wishes,

Resident

This investment offer is 100% genuine.

We agree that the return is great, but can assure you that this certainly not too good to be true.

We would of course not risk our long standing reputation by offering our own investment opportunity if this was not the case.

For anybody wishing to request further information please email residentiallandlord@weblishers.co.uk.

Best wishes,

Resident

with respect, im sure IF you managed to get a number of people on board with this, then this forum could quite easily be sacrificed with a potential 250k + in the bank ?

i too think this seems mighty suspect, especially with the reluctance to post openly about the details.

i hope i have not been too frank

that said, i will request the info you offer

with respect, im sure IF you managed to get a number of people on board with this, then this forum could quite easily be sacrificed with a potential 250k + in the bank ?

i too think this seems mighty suspect, especially with the reluctance to post openly about the details.

i hope i have not been too frank

that said, i will request the info you offer

Hi,

As explained we are seeking one investment of 25k, if interested please email us (residentiallandlord@weblishers.co.uk) when we will be happy to provide full details of this unique investment opportunity.

We have been publishing Residential Landlord and this related forum for several years and would of course not sacrafice this.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas.

Best wishes,

Resident

• 4 weeks later...
Guest theartfullodger

Hi,

As explained we are seeking one investment of 25k, if interested please email us (residentiallandlord@weblishers.co.uk) when we will be happy to provide full details of this unique investment opportunity.

We have been publishing Residential Landlord and this related forum for several years and would of course not sacrafice this.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas.

Best wishes,

Resident

Sounds wonderful!!! So, who's guaranteeing that return should the company go bust?? I'm sure you'll be so confident - personal guarantee forthcoming eh??

Oddly, Company's House says you are Dormant...

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/2601f70a0f596d3ec522b5def4b4fc05/compdetails

Anything we should know??

Cheers!

Artful

(That should be me banned..)

Sounds wonderful!!! So, who's guaranteeing that return should the company go bust?? I'm sure you'll be so confident - personal guarantee forthcoming eh??

Oddly, Company's House says you are Dormant...

http://wck2.companie...c05/compdetails

Anything we should know??

Cheers!

Artful

(That should be me banned..)

Hi Artful,

No don't worry we won't ban you for not fully understanding this investment opportunity.

The investment would be placed into a standalone company with no fixed overheads or staff costs attached, so there is no chance of the company going bust as it just collects payments via the internet.

I'm not sure which company you looked at on companies house as your link does not work, but if you are referring to Residentiallandlord.co.uk Ltd this has no baring on the investment whatsoever, that company just safeguards this website.

Best wishes,

Resident

Guest theartfullodger

Hi Artful,

No don't worry we won't ban you for not fully understanding this investment opportunity.

The investment would be placed into a standalone company with no fixed overheads or staff costs attached, so there is no chance of the company going bust as it just collects payments via the internet.

Wonderful!!! Great news, great prospects. No chance of going bust eh?? What is that company's name please?? And, I repeat, who's guaranteeing (human, personal guarantee??) the 20% return ???

I'm not sure which company you looked at on companies house as your link does not work, but if you are referring to Residentiallandlord.co.uk Ltd this has no baring on the investment whatsoever, that company just safeguards this website.

Best wishes,

Resident

Yup, looked up residentiallandlord.co.. So, why does Companies House have that as Dormant or do you have other reports.. ???

it reports

AA 09/11/2011 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 28/02/11

&

AA 19/10/2010 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 28/02/10

AA 11/12/2009 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 28/02/09

- so do I read that right that it's been dormant since 28/02/09???

for..

Name & Registered Office:

RESIDENTIALLANDLORD.CO.UK LIMITED

SUIT 1 77

BEXLEY HIGH STREET

BEXLEY

KENT

ENGLAND

DA5 1JX

Company No. 05549125

Date of Incorporation: 30/08/2005

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC):

7499 - Non-trading company

Accounting Reference Date: 28/02

Last Accounts Made Up To: 28/02/2011 (DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 30/11/2012

Last Return Made Up To: 30/08/2011

Next Return Due: 27/09/2012

Last Members List: 30/08/2011

Wonderful!!! Great news, great prospects. No chance of going bust eh?? What is that company's name please?? And, I repeat, who's guaranteeing (human, personal guarantee??) the 20% return ???

Yup, looked up residentiallandlord.co.. So, why does Companies House have that as Dormant or do you have other reports.. ???

it reports

- so do I read that right that it's been dormant since 28/02/09???

for..

Hi Artful,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think you read our last post in it's entirety. So just to make it clear Residentiallandlord.co.uk Ltd has no baring on this investment opportunity what-so-ever, that company safeguards this domain/website and ringfences it from other business interests - which is of course dormant as it acts as a holding company.

We would of course been happy to provide you with full details of this unique investment offer had you emailed us as per our recent posts, but as this has now been achieved unfortunately you have missed out on this great opportunity.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards,

Resident

Archived