Jump to content

Legal Advice



7 members have voted

  1. 1.

    • Yes
    • No

Recommended Posts

.........and my reason for voting for 'No' Resident is because my Landlord's Insurance includes legal advice so why pay an additional £60 per annum for legal advice?

Also a lot of Landlord's Insurance offer the option of legal advice as an attachment to the insurance policy and it is not anywhere near the £60 per annum that you would like to charge/offer. (I believe it is around the £25 figure for most landlord insurances)

Regards Mel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What sort of legal advice? Is it just for residential lettings? Also would the cost include VAT or not?

Hi Speed Twin,

Here are the areas that assistance would be offered in:

  • Repairing obligations
  • Obligations to your tenants
  • Rent deposits
  • Dealing with estate agents/letting agents
  • Small claims

The pricing structure is just being finalised but for the purposes of this poll, please assume the £5 per month is net of VAT.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...