LANDLORDS WANTED MANCHESTER

tami7480

LANDLORDS ARE YOU EXPERIENCING DISSATISFACTION WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO?

ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR A BESPOKE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY?

WELL SEARCH NO MORE…YOU HAVE FOUND US!!

We are a highly professional & experienced bespoke Property Consultancy seeking to acquire ethical Landlords with good quality homes for our expanding Lettings & Management Department soon to open in Manchester City Centre. The standard of our service is second to none and we will guarantee you a 5 star service of excellence every time, you have our promise you'll be coming back time & time again as the majority of our clients do.

WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR PROPERTY INVESTMENT AND THE IMPORTANCE OF FINDING THAT PERFECT TENANT WHO RESPECTS YOUR PROPERTY

WE ALSO UNDERSTAND HOW STRESSFUL AND COSTLY IT CAN BE IF YOUR PROPERTIES ARE NOT EXPERTLY MANAGED

FINDING AND DEVELOPING PROPERTIES IS WHAT YOU DO BEST, LET US TO DO THE REST!!!

INTRODUCTORY OFFER!!

8% Management fees for the 1st three months

Tel: 0161 881 6266 / email: tami@rhpsales.co.uk

web:

www.rhpsales.co.uk for more info

Roscoe Haigh Pawlett Property Consultants

(establised 1929)

Q. What are your charges for "Tenant finding only"?

Q. Is the charge a one off charge or do you charge the Landlord the full fee again at the end of say a 6 month or 12 month contract?

Are you office based or web ?

Do you reply to communications in a timely manner ?

If i have any questions how long do you normally take to reply ?

What written referencing do you do ?

If rent is due on 1st of month(from tenant) what date can i expect payment from you ?

I recently saw a LA contract which stated that if sold the property to the tenant the LA would be entitled to 2% of the sale price - please confirm that your agreement doesnt include such a ridiculous rip off clause as this...

Hi Tami,

I think you are wasting your time touting for landlords on this forum. Most of us are very experienced in resdiential letting and the thing that you will find common to all landlords is "they don't like paying for anything" !

I've lit the touchpaper .... now time to step back and watch the explosion <grin>

Mark

Blxxxxxy HxxL Mark

Have you changed camps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

I think that is a bit unfair - as consumers we spent far more than the average punter and regulary pay out ........on a daily basis , in my case , NO problem spending money -in large quantities and often - but what i (we) expect is a professional service and value for that spend........!!!!!

But then you are truly aware of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOL

Simon

Are you office based or web ?

Do you reply to communications in a timely manner ?

If i have any questions how long do you normally take to reply ?

What written referencing do you do ?

If rent is due on 1st of month(from tenant) what date can i expect payment from you ?

I recently saw a LA contract which stated that if sold the property to the tenant the LA would be entitled to 2% of the sale price - please confirm that your agreement doesnt include such a ridiculous rip off clause as this...

well well well this is an interesting thread and also some 'interesting' rodent questions.

Too busy Simon.

haha

Let the good times roll.

To take up one point, even if it's in the LA's contract, under an OFT ruling they are not entitled to any percentage of the sale should the property be sold to the tenant. A new contracted conveyancing service has to have been agreed and provided.

To take up one point, even if it's in the LA's contract, under an OFT ruling they are not entitled to any percentage of the sale should the property be sold to the tenant. A new contracted conveyancing service has to have been agreed and provided.

Do you know where this OFT ruling is GPEL? I would be interested to read up on this please.

Mel.

Archived