Jump to content

How to check if city council bought part of the block for social housing ?


Recommended Posts

Here are a few ideas for starters:-

* Ask the selling agent.

* Ask any local estate agent.

* Ask the local council housing dept.

* Ask your local councillor.

If the development is fairly new and the properties are all basic 1 & 2 bed flats I think you can assume there is a very good chance that some will be council properties.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Run the addresses through the Lang Registry site


You can search for the owner details for £3 per search.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...