Need help managing your properties?

Landlord help

Good morning all!

I am looking for landlords that would like help in managing their properties. I am an experienced property manager and would like to help you in having a stress free time in letting your propety. 

The services I offer are at competitive rates to high street agents. They include collecting rental payments from tenants, carrying out inspections to ensure your property is being well looked after. Chasing arrears. Managing maintenance issues, tenants would be in direct contact with me rather than you. 

Set up fees are applicable and then a percentage would be deducted from your monthly rent. 

I have worked in all sorts of situations and am here to help you. 

I am based in kent

Please feel free to ask any questions and I am available to talk directly if you are interested. ?

Ok 

1 what referencing company do you use

2 Are you compliant with the new data protection regulations

3 do you have PI

4 to what level do you chase arrears and follow through any eviction process

5 do you have any property management qualifications?

I currently use ensleigh as my referencing company, I am compliant with data protection and am also continuously researching and reviewing updates on any new legislations as I’m sure you are aware they are ever changing in the property industry. I will chase arrears to whatever extent my landlord wishes to the point I have attended court to represent landlords before. I do not carry qualifications I have experience I was previously employed as a property managers assistant to then have the property managers job offered to me within my first year, I have learnt on the job. I have been faced with all sorts of situations and have supported my landlords to achieve the best possible outcomes.

So if I came to you to manage my property because I had made a pigs ear of it doing it myself and had a verbal contract and didnt protect the deposit but now wanted the tenant out what would you advise?

It would be dependant on the reasons for the eviction as to what process I would follow. Regardless without a tenancy agreement we would have to file for possession via the court system with the evidence of the reason you are giving for eviction. What are the circumstances?

Archived