Inventory

kerbut

There is no harm in giving the guarantor a copy of the inventory but there isn't an requirement to do so. But if you had to recover funds from the guarantor at a later date for dilapidations they would need to be shown proof (via the inventory).

I know its a requirement for the guarantor to be given a copy of the tenancy so I assume its a requirement or good practise to also give them copy of the PI. Most PI is incorporated within of the ast's that agents use that I know of.

Thanks for the reply Grandpa. Yes that's what I thought am giving him pretty well the same as the tenant ,copy of the PI (lodged with mydeposits today ) Tenancy agreement and inventory. I am using a new inventory clerk , the inventory is 58 pages with over 100 photos ,just cost me a fortune in printer ink and paper . !!

Edit spppelling mistake.

Yes the guy I am using was with inventoryclerk.com but left as the franchise fee was having a big affect on his income and he took most of his customers with him when he went on his own . I have it written in my tenancy agreement I pay for the ingoing inventory ,the tenant pays for the outgoing inventory.

Archived