Buy to let opportunity

Chepstowgirl

Good buy to let opportunity in Chepstow, monmouthshire. Three double bedrooms, two reception, large enclosed garden, close to amenities and near M48/M4 for easy commuting. New kitchen, double glazing, gch, block pave driveway. Well cared for, £160,000.

Any interest?

Well cared for, £160,000.
Any interest?

If its presented well and priced correctly it should fly off the shelf as there's a massive shortage of property in most areas of the country.

According to my agent this week things are beginning to slow a little in my part of Essex due to the Government changes to mortgage help for 1st time buyers......so sell it quick before things turn south.

I buy and sell property all the time. Some I keep for renting out but I have to say I shall not be opening my wallet time-lock right now because the market is just too high and the prices being asked in my area are now dramatically higher than the asking price just 6 short months ago.

Why is that? Take your pick. Agents? Government? Lousy interest rates for savers? Low BTL mortgage rates? The one Sunny Spring day we had in April? Who knows?

Its a combination of all of those factors and more.....but mostly the lack of supply to meet the demand.

The demand may well increase yet again once pensioners can take their pension pot in a lump sum.

I'm planning on selling at least one property a year 2014 though to 2017 inclusive so I'm hoping the market remains buoyant.

I'm planning on selling at least one property a year 2014 though to 2017 inclusive so I'm hoping the market remains buoyant.

I have just gifted one of my properties to my Son and Daughter and as I am immortal I should survive the 7 year rule on inheritance tax rules. Failing that IHT survival clause.......... I couldn't care less.

I did think about selling another property but have decided to hang onto it.

Archived