andrew_o

HI, I'm new to this forum and I'm a new landlord. I have a problem with a landlords insurance I've been looking everywhere to get a decent quote but with no succes.

I've provided a link with what I think it's best for me and I would really love your opinion on this. Thank you so much for your help.

Also I know that these insurances don't cover the tenants belongings, but there is a chance to find something that will cover?

Personally I don't bother with it, never have.

I have buildings insurance and separate rent guarantee insurance .....and I used to have contents insurance but don't have that either now as I decided it was a waste of time. This works for me, I sleep OK and have never needed to claim.

Why the hell are you looking to find insurance that includes your tenants belongings......don't you have other more important things to concern yourself with ?

I was looking into landlords public liability insurance for a flat I personally rent out because the block insurance only covers the communal areas and not inside the flat.

If you own a freehold property the landlords buildings insurance you have got has likely got the PI cover.

I would guess a lot of leaseholders of flats don't have PI cover without realising it.

Archived