Correct Notices

Richlist

Thanks for this RL.

I am just designing a form to present to tenants for signature confirming that they have received the prescribed information and will ensure I get it back at keep on file.

I agree with the responsder on the blog who suggest that tenants seem to lose all of their paperwork let alone read it, and what is to stop them saying they never had the prescribed information in the 1st place.

Mortitia

Hi All

Thanks for the info Richlist

When I send out prescribed info there is space at the bottom for tenant to sign ,I send them two copies(per tenant if in joint names) already signed by myself , and request they sign both copies and return one back to me in prepaid envelope provided.

so far not had any tenants not do that so always have a signed copy of prescribed info,

I like Julles where I can I give opportunity for T's to sign, sometimes they even do when face to face.

Right enough there is no real reason they should and the notice stands with or without 'their' signature. If they do sign though service is demonstrated nicely. As we've seen that can be an issue.

Archived