Property Management Software

DaveBarker

• 1 year later...

I also us Excel, with my own spreadsheets.

Tbh though I'm feeling that automatic reminders for all the stuff we need to comply with would be an advantage. The financial isn't so complicated.

I guess it depends wether you want to spend money on a management system or not. If you only have a few properties it's hardly worth it, even if it is tax deductable. Most people already have MS Excel which can be easily arranged to provide spreadsheets at no additional costs.

This thread is over 18 months old.......

• 4 months later...

I remember when I first started as an agent. Using software to manage the properties was my biggest fear, and I'd always avoid it. My boss told me I couldn't avoid this forever, so I started working on Buildium, which turned out pretty great. I work in Playa del Carmen Real Estate, and many houses are being sold or rented every day. It was impossible for me not to use the software. Check it out, it might work for you too. At first, it can be a little confusing, but you'll get the hang of it fast.

• 4 months later...

I use Microsoft Excel to manage clients. I have been investing in real estate for about five years. During this time, I have built up a large client base. So Excel is great for storing, analyzing, and recording client data. Real estate investing is my main form of income. Real estate is an asset that works for you with proper management. At one time, I took various investment courses, communicated with experienced investors, studied the real estate market and made forecasts. It is necessary to assess the possible risks and ways to eliminate them properly. Regarding courses, I liked chaddo.com. The information I studied came in handy in practice and gave me many opportunities.

• 2 years later...