Government ECO Scheme

Value EPC

Hi All

I am new to this forum and thought it could be a good idea to let everyone know about the Government Eco Scheme. I work in conjunction with Scottish Power and can provide and install brand new high efficiency boilers completely free of charge for private landlords if they happen to have tenants who receive either pension credits, working or child tax credits or income related support. The company I work for are called Sierra Support Services (funded by Scottish Power). They install either the Potterton Promax Combi 28 HE A or the Vokera Vision 30c. Install usually takes about 2-3 weeks provided the tenant has all the relevant award letters. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email.

Kind Regards
Douglas
07505 877 697

The boiler and installation are completely free so long as the tenant qualifies. The funding comes through Scottish Power so they are effectively paying for it. The property must currently have an existing boiler and Unfortunately they do not put in new radiators. Hope I've answered all questions. Cheers 

2 hours ago, Value EPC said:

The boiler and installation are completely free so long as the tenant qualifies. The funding comes through Scottish Power so they are effectively paying for it. The property must currently have an existing boiler and Unfortunately they do not put in new radiators. Hope I've answered all questions. Cheers 

Sorry about this, I realise I can be a total pain in the arse but, that's me I'm afraid.

It can't be totally free. Somebody, somewhere pays for it.  If the funding comes through Scottish Power then it's likely to mean that the rest of the Scottish Power customers are paying for it by slightly inflated energy charges.......I bet they are really happy about that !

This involuntary charge infuriates me, especially when it's promoted as totally free.

Scottish Power have one of the worst customer service records. Hardly a week goes by without a horror story in the press about their ineptitude or incompetence.

Thanks for highlighting its availability but I'm going to say ....I'm out.

Is this a small print situation,

house maybe commited to Scot Power for 10 years?

Stuck on higher energy tariff?

Even so if the T is paying I wouldn't find the time to worry about it.

Archived