Jump to content

Write to THEM


Recommended Posts


I already do - usually to my MP by e-mail.

He/she is obliged to refer my question to relevant Minister of State, and does. I get sent copy of Minister's reply to MP.

Not always helpful but at least I know the cage has been rattled.

It is what we elect them for!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...