Jump to content

Do I Have Top Comply with Housing Improvements Order If ...


Recommended Posts


I hope some of you might be able to help me out with some information.

I have been given an order from the local council to do some work on my let property which is currently tenanted.

Now the query is, do I HAVE to do the work if I want to sell the property instead?

Let me know if I have missed any information I will get back to you.

Thanks All in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would suggest your property would have to be vacated and on the open market for sale before the Council stops the enforcement order.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...