Jump to content

Change of name on tenancy agreement


Recommended Posts

One of my flatmate's has decided to move out before the end of our tenancy agreement and our estate agent have said there is a £240 fee for changing the tenancy agreement. We are happy to look for someone new and find someone to take over the contract but we're not sure who should pay the fee. Who normally pays this fee? As there is a £90 admin fee for the new tenant anyway it seems a lot to ask them to pay any of the changeover fee as well - especially as they will only have 3 months on the current contract (and, of course, there is a renewal fee for this!)
Any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...