N325 Form

jan1

hi everyone,

could anyone shead some light on how to fill in the form N325 for bailiffs to evict tenants only i am due to fill one in next month and thought it was just £110 and easy to do. i have had a look at it and it asks for warrant details then it has (A) balance due at the date of this request then (B) amount of which warrant to issue then issue fee and registry fee. i have not got a clue what its all about and i cannot offord a solicitor as then money i have left is for doing the place up due to my tenant trashing the place and leaving without paying rent or giving up possession. i am about to issue the N5B but will have to get bailiffs as she has still got the keys and she is ignoring all corraspondance. any help will be very much appreciated. thank you all.

hi grampa,

thank you for replying to my question. i am about to put the accelerated possession order in to the courts but she has already done a bunk but has not given up possession so i know i am going to have to go all the way and get the bailiffs involved after the judge has given her so long to get out so i am trying to get some answers to my questions early so that when the time comes i can just get on with it. i cannot afford more solicitors fees as i have only £1000 left to do the place back up when i get possession back, and she has trashed the place. im sorry if it's alot to ask but im getting desperate now.

hi grampa,

no i have not looked at the abandand route as i have been told i have to do it this way to legally gain possession, but i have (i know its wrong) been in the property and she has left lots of mangy furniture that a tramp would not sleep on if he had the choice and i do want shut of it so i am wondering if i put it outside before the bailiffs come then can i throw it away instead of having to keep it for her? i know its not the right thing to do but i know shes not coming back for any of it. thanks again for any reply.

You are right the correct procedure is to get a possession order.. But the abandoned property route is used but you have to be careful because if the tenant came back they could claim illegal eviction which isn't good.

To use it you have to be sure as much as you can be that the tenant isn't coming back and if they do you can show to the judge you tooks reasonable steps to establish the tenant had left.

1 Stick an abandoned notice on the entrance door and take a photo. (look on the web for a template)

2 Speak to neighbors to get confirmation tenant has left and speak to local plod explaining you are entering property on xxxx to secure property from squatters etc. Also try to contact the tenant a number of times. Make notes of all the previous so you have record of who you have spoken to and when, just in case.

3 When you enter the property (10-14 days later) take lots of photos of things that imply the tenant has left such as mail on door step, rotten food in fridge, rubbish, empty areas etc

4 Any items left make an inventory and have a witness and find somewhere to store for a couple of months.

You are right the correct procedure is to get a possession order.. But the abandoned property route is used but you have to be careful because if the tenant came back they could claim illegal eviction which isn't good.

To use it you have to be sure as much as you can be that the tenant isn't coming back and if they do you can show to the judge you tooks reasonable steps to establish the tenant had left.

1 Stick an abandoned notice on the entrance door and take a photo. (look on the web for a template)

2 Speak to neighbors to get confirmation tenant has left and speak to local plod explaining you are entering property on xxxx to secure property from squatters etc. Also try to contact the tenant a number of times. Make notes of all the previous so you have record of who you have spoken to and when, just in case.

3 When you enter the property (10-14 days later) take lots of photos of things that imply the tenant has left such as mail on door step, rotten food in fridge, rubbish, empty areas etc

4 Any items left make an inventory and have a witness and find somewhere to store for a couple of months.

hi grampa,

thanks for all that but i have a problem with it, she has been coming and picking up her post, i have double doors then front door and she just goes in the porch and takes the post, i know where shes living but cant prove it as she is lodging with someone. everything she has left is know good but shes made it look like shes still there, a bed a fridge (no food) 2 settees bedside tables ect, but i want to throw them out not store them as i have know where for them, can i put them out with some other things she has put out in the back and say thats where they were when i got in so i had them moved? then the bailiff will see they are in the back yeard also.

Archived