new terible letting agents

higlufc

Hello

My uesless letting agents have just been taken over by some that are even worse,My tennants used to pay up front for 6 months for the last 3 years as they have advised me they would not pass the credit check. And I get the full amount after fees.Although the rent agreement states paid monthly, Its some thing we agreed years ago now the new agents will not pay in in full and say they will pay it monthly, will i have to sue them and how easy is it to change letting agents. I am a carer for my wife and dont have time for all this. cheers for the help

Tell your LA that you want to stick to the tried and tested way of rental payment because it works for you and your tenant. If this is not forthcoming ditch the LA and get the tenant to pay you direct. The tail does not wag the dog!

Hello

My uesless letting agents have just been taken over by some that are even worse,My tennants used to pay up front for 6 months for the last 3 years as they have advised me they would not pass the credit check. And I get the full amount after fees.Although the rent agreement states paid monthly, Its some thing we agreed years ago now the new agents will not pay in in full and say they will pay it monthly, will i have to sue them and how easy is it to change letting agents. I am a carer for my wife and dont have time for all this. cheers for the help

If you are looking for one of the best property management companies in London, I can help. I have 7 properties that they manage, no issues ever!.

Have you considered using a smaller agent then a big named one? They normally can do more for you.

Archived