govenrment website for eviction process??

djphillips1408

I popped into local court to pick up forms to evict my tenant, but noticed a flyer on the wall saying there was a gov.uk website that enabled you to do the whole thing online (and it saved £25). Yes I forgot to write the URL down and googling is triggering nothing for me. Can anyone advise what the address and any opinions on using the service welcomed

Thanks very much, perhaps you might be able to confirm that this service is suitable for my scenario. I only have one property that I rent out and want to sell it. Tenant is not behind on rent but section 21 sent out 2 months ago and they have not moved out. I just want to sell the place to provide a better family home for my wife and kids. It's really not a complex one a all, just want them out and they have not left.

Could I also ask if this would be a quicker way to get the property back rather than going via the court itself? Please excuse my ignorance...

Are they still paying you the rent ?

have they been good tenants

Is the house sold or just on market

Maybe you could come to an agreement where they stay (on a periodic)untill it is sold ?

Have you spoke to them , perhaps they have not understood your notice

If it were me and they are trusted tenants I would prefer them to be there until sold as then you still have the rent coming in, otherwise its could be empty while you are tryig to sell

Archived