Unpaid Rent

Antnkel

]Hi Antnkel,

I'm a landlord myself and therefore this is why I launched www.tenantshistory.co.uk over a year ago, the UK's first "rate a tenant" service.

This website is a U.K database enabling landlords and letting agents the opportunity to a tenants current and previous address history, dates of tenancies and a rating from previous landlords/agents. Also you can have access to contact the current or previous landlord/agent, should you wish to get a finer reference. Our service is totally FREE and will not cost you a penny.

Tenants History is a unique service designed to safeguard landlords by highlighting the good tenants and enabling others to view a true representation of a tenants residential history.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me (details in the contact tab).

Kindest regards,

Steven Hanbury

Hi Guys,

As I've never done this before so I'd like a bit of help to make sure it's done correctly.

I've had a tenant for the last 20 months which has paid on time more or less ( within a week or so )

This month they are now three weeks in arrears, have tried phoning, texting and have today been round to speak in person but no answer to any.

So I've posted a letter through the door stating that payment is late and that I've tried contacting them on numerous occasions.

If I get no reply and then they become one month and one day late are they in two months arrears?

Can I then go for a section 21?

Thanks.

Anthony.

]Hi Antnkel,

I'm a landlord myself and therefore this is why I launched www.tenantshistory.co.uk over a year ago, the UK's first "rate a tenant" service.

This website is a U.K database enabling landlords and letting agents the opportunity to a tenants current and previous address history, dates of tenancies and a rating from previous landlords/agents. Also you can have access to contact the current or previous landlord/agent, should you wish to get a finer reference. Our service is totally FREE and will not cost you a penny.

Tenants History is a unique service designed to safeguard landlords by highlighting the good tenants and enabling others to view a true representation of a tenants residential history.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me (details in the contact tab).

Kindest regards,

Steven Hanbury

No advertising allowed on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Also there are several sites that offer a 'rate a tenant' service & loads that offer all of your other services.

Anyone who adversely rates a tenant, without the consent of the tenant, on one of these sites will, potentially, fall foul of the laws of libel & I can't see a tenant giving such consent.

Archived