Jump to content

unpaid rent


Recommended Posts

Hi hope some one can advise me, I have rented a property for several years to a tenants on housing benefit. Recently there circumstances changed and there housing benefit has stopped, so they are unable or unwilling to pay the rent.

Also the property is in Scotland and the local council pay one months in arrears.

The tenant has a six month short assured lease and signed a notice to quit form when they moved in years ago.

How do I get them to move out.

Any advice much appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...