how to seek out landlords in my area

bigdaddy

hi i dont want to sound cheeky but

i joined this website to try to reach other landlords to help promote my business but also in turn help them -----------------

let me explain, i am a landlord with a dble figure portfollio of properties from detached to the terrace.

I am also a builder/plumber/gas engineer and have had a wealth of experiance renovating properties 30 plus years of being self employed. when we hit the recent market crash i was left with a couple of props that i couldnt sell so by default i became a landlord -------------- i continued buildng my portfollio over the next couple of years,during that time i found the cost of voids and reletting properties quite expensive using local agents, so i started hardmanhomes letting agents to save me money--------------------- it has saved me money----- we are based in Crook Co. Durham -------------- no vat on repairs no vat on fees ---- we only wish to manage a small group of landlords and their properties to keep us below the vat threshold and save landlords money------- we also aim to keep repair costs to landlords to a minimum as much as possible with our experiance in the property renovation and repair sector --------------- benifits to Hardmanhomes----- im not chasing work ---------- family run---------- looks after my portfolio------------- doing what i enjoy --- PROPERTY--- if any of this sounds good to anyone contact info@hardmanhomes.co.uk

thank you for your time Keith

Welcome to the forum Bigdaddy

I completely manage all my own properties(is tough sometimes but getting there) and have some in the north, but you are just a bit too far

but good luck...

what area's do you cover

Welcome to the forum Bigdaddy

I completely manage all my own properties(is tough sometimes but getting there) and have some in the north, but you are just a bit too far

but good luck...

what area's do you cover

cheers ---------- check our website www.hardmanhomes.co.uk for areas thanks for the good luck support Keith

Archived