Help needed - can you recommend a debt recovery company

thebrownhorse

Hello There,

I'm a first time poster here.

Last year I gave a tenant his two months notice and then he stopped paying his rent and left one of my flats in a really bad state. Following on from this and subsequent chasing up of the debt I now have a CCJ against him for around £2500. <br style="font-size: 13px; ">As you can imagine this is a substantial amount of money to be owed and has affected my business. I would like to speak to a debt recovery company to see what is possible to do in order to recover the debt. <br style="font-size: 13px; "><br style="font-size: 13px; ">I did find one, but have now seen on another forum that one of the posters is very unhappy with how they have acted in recovering their debt. So I would like to ask if anyone knows of any good Debt Recovery Agencies / Companies. As i'd like to go with one that someone has had a good experience with. There doesn't seem to be anywhere online where I can find a review of these companies.<br style="font-size: 13px; "><br style="font-size: 13px; ">Please can you help me.<br style="font-size: 13px; "><br style="font-size: 13px; ">Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caravanj

Hello There,

I'm a first time poster here.

Last year I gave a tenant his two months notice and then he stopped paying his rent and left one of my flats in a really bad state. Following on from this and subsequent chasing up of the debt I now have a CCJ against him for around £2500. <br style="font-size: 13px; ">As you can imagine this is a substantial amount of money to be owed and has affected my business. I would like to speak to a debt recovery company to see what is possible to do in order to recover the debt. <br style=font-size: 13px; "><br style="font-size: 13px; ">I did find one, but have now seen on another forum that one of the posters is very unhappy with how they have acted in recovering their debt. So I would like to ask if anyone knows of any good Debt Recovery Agencies / Companies. As i'd like to go with one that someone has had a good experience with. There doesn't seem to be anywhere online where I can find a review of these companies.<br style=font-size: 13px; "><br style="font-size: 13px; ">Please can you help me.<br style=font-size: 13px; "><br style="font-size: 13px; ">Thanks in advance

I think you'll be throwing good money at bad. I've used them a couple in the past & they didn't recover a single penny for me.

Archived