Things to look for in a prospective tenant?

avishai

How do you evaluate the worthiness of a prospective tenant? Is it simply a matter of credit score? Which factors are most important? It would be interesting to hear what everyone thinks.

1. I cannot complete your survey as the answers/ checkboxes do not apply to my situation. You need to put more effort into providing a better survey.

2. Tenant selection criteria is different for everyone. It depends on the target tenant, the type of property, its location etc. So, again a question that is far to wide to give specific answers to.

Are you a student ?

How do you evaluate the worthiness of a prospective tenant? Is it simply a matter of credit score? Which factors are most important? It would be interesting to hear what everyone thinks.

1. I cannot complete your survey as the answers/ checkboxes do not apply to my situation. You need to put more effort into providing a better survey.

2. Tenant selection criteria is different for everyone. It depends on the target tenant, the type of property, its location etc. So, again a question that is far to wide to give specific answers to.

Are you a student ?

Thanks for the feedback. What sorts of questions do you think I should be asking?

Archived