Jump to content

Can I get tax back on holiday home?


Recommended Posts

Hi there. I have a holiday home in the south of France B) and am based in the UK. Someboy told me that i can still claim tax relief (something called Capital Allowances) even if I use my holiday home myself - is this right? I think the property has to be in the EU and available for 140 days in ayear, and actually let for 70 days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...