Has anyone experience of landlordedirect.com?

pat888

I rent a house out via an agent. The tenants have given notice and I'm keen to try renting the house out without using an agent.

Has anyone experience of this company?

http://www.landlorddirect.com/

They offer:

Private Landlords Rental Property Advertising On Rightmove - £39

Free Letting Service - London & All U.K. Lettings Online

Landlords can have their new tenancies all set up for them absolutely FREE of charge. After using our rightmove portal advertising package landlords simply refer their prospective tenants to apply for the property online

Landlord Direct then contact the new tenants and carry out full referencing on the prospective tenants. If all is satisfactory, then the lettings staff at Landlord Direct draw up a suitable AST Tenancy Agreement and arrange for the tenants to sign for your property.

A Bank Standing Order is set up so rent payments go directly pcm to the Landlord's chosen bank account. Tenants when they move into their new property can use our free easy one stop online service to register for Council Tax, Gas, Electric, Water.

This seems a bit too good to be true?

The house is in Bromley SE London.

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to advertise. Also any recommendations for reference checking companies?

Thanks

Pat

Hi Pat,

Unfortunately can not offer a recommendation but would be extremely interested in replies as I'm in the same situation myself. Having a 1 bed flat in Beckenham becoming available mid-August and do not wish to use an Agent . Would like to try and do it directly and scratching my head as where best to advertise it!

Archived