eviction and advertising

Irina

Hello,

where can I download section 8 and 21? It used to be on an old forum but now is unaccessible.

Another thing. We advertised out flat (small cheap studio) with four agents. One of them didn't put it even on their website. Other two just put one picture, the same on Rightmove. We advertised on Gumtree before and got lots of viewings, never needed an agency. Now it's no longler free. Does anybody have any experience advertising there? What other places are effective. Placing ad for four days in a local paper (Evening Post) was about £60. You can't do it repeatedly. Any advice? We live in Bristol.

Thank you.

Hello,

where can I download section 8 and 21? It used to be on an old forum but now is unaccessible.

Another thing. We advertised out flat (small cheap studio) with four agents. One of them didn't put it even on their website. Other two just put one picture, the same on Rightmove. We advertised on Gumtree before and got lots of viewings, never needed an agency. Now it's no longler free. Does anybody have any experience advertising there? What other places are effective. Placing ad for four days in a local paper (Evening Post) was about £60. You can't do it repeatedly. Any advice? We live in Bristol.

Thank you.

1, Word of mouth......be careful who you let in though....thorough checking required.

2. Bristol Trade-It?

Mel.

1, Word of mouth......be careful who you let in though....thorough checking required.

2. Bristol Trade-It?

Mel.

Thank you for your reply. What do you mean by the word of mouth? Is it related to my question where to get section8 & 21 notices? It looks like I didnt' understand your answer then.

Thank you for your reply. What do you mean by the word of mouth? Is it related to my question where to get section8 & 21 notices? It looks like I didnt' understand your answer then.

Word of mouth.......talking to people and letting them know you have a flat to rent. Best free advertising going.....but like I said careful consideration on who you actually let to is required. Personally I would avoid family and friends... but each unto their own.

Mel.

Archived