Is Repossession Guaranteed with a Section 21?

Guest caravanj

Guest caravanj

As I understand the law a Section 21 is a 'no blame' application for repossession so on that basis I assume a court can't do anything other than grant possession to me since I not having to prove rent arrears, anti-social behaviour etc.

Am I correct in my assumption? I know it should be the case but the more I see these dumb-ass Judges, the more I wonder!!

As long as the notice is served correctly, any deposit taken protected correctly, no conditions put on the notice and the correct prescribed info added to the bottom of the notice. Then yes you will get possession.

Guest caravanj

As long as the notice is served correctly, any deposit taken protected correctly, no conditions put on the notice and the correct prescribed info added to the bottom of the notice. Then yes you will get possession.

Cheers Grampa, I'm having it done by an eviction firm so I assume all the paperwork wiill be correct.

There's no deposit & I didn't charge the T any rent because he was supposed to be doing work for me in lieu of rent & he's now in prison for 2 years anyway.

Archived