Any advice on selling property please

meagain

Hi, if anyone can offer any advice on where I can go to get a decent price for my property I would really appreciate it. I have tried searching the forums but I keep drawing a blank. We decided to sell up and the tenant moved out, we then put it on the market where its been for approx 8 months. Following the estate agents advice we have reduced the price twice but we are at the stage where we just want to get the ball rolling at least. thanks in advance.

Update: I have now found out some helpful information on this site, thanks anyway.

Your property is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

It's a buyer's market out there at the moment with very few 1st time buyers coming on the scene to purchase due to mortgage money being restricted and large deposits required.

Mel.

Even if the property is not suitable for first time buyers money is very restricted to existing landlords wanting to borrow to buy more for letting.

Agree with Mel that the property is only worth what someone will be willing to pay - this is the first rule of estate agents.

Why not try selling at auction? Take a look at Homes under the Hammer 10am weekdays on BBC1 for a flavour. I love it!!

Mortitia

Archived