Jump to content

Change of Tenants


Recommended Posts

Good afternoon

AST started in June 2008 with 4 persons named on one agreement (house share, not room + communal areas) - May 2009 one decided to leave with the remaining 3 paying the full rental amount. They now wish to increase again to 4 persons - I have been told that a new AST should be complete with the 4 names on - do I also need to get an Energy certificate as this was not a requirement when they first moved in.

Any advice would be appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is what I would do.......

Raise a new AST with all four names on it.......your watertight then.

EPC not required in my opinion as property was already occupied before the 1st July 2008.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...