Threatening Behaviour

resident

Dear Forum Members,

To make things clear we will NOT tollerate any threatening, or abusive behaviour, or mis-use of our forum what-so-ever. This is a place for landlords to discuss and exchange views on landlord and property investment related matters ONLY.

We have removed and logged all the recent posts that were deemed to be threatening and/or abusive and these can of course be referred to any point in the future if called upon.

Action has now been taken and bans have been placed where necessary.

We hope this is now an end to this unfortunate incident but if you have any concerns you can of course contact us via telephone or via email at residentiallandlord@weblishers.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Resident (Forum Moderator)

Like most people I was shocked at the level of abuse in yesterday's post and am pleased that action has been taken.

This person had posted a number of rants and abusive messages over the last 12 months and I wonder whether action should have been taken earlier.

I take the view that if the post is abusive or incomprehensible then the best action is to ignore it and not reply.

The forum's strength has been the level of intelligent argument and lively discussion of topical problems. I have always found Rodent's views refreshing and challenging.

Long may this continue.

Gee

Like most people I was shocked at the level of abuse in yesterday's post and am pleased that action has been taken.

This person had posted a number of rants and abusive messages over the last 12 months and I wonder whether action should have been taken earlier.

I take the view that if the post is abusive or incomprehensible then the best action is to ignore it and not reply.

The forum's strength has been the level of intelligent argument and lively discussion of topical problems. I have always found Rodent's views refreshing and challenging.

Long may this continue.

Gee

Thank you kindly Gee

I find my self exhausting and relentless :blink:

The "person" is clearly a very balanced individual with an equal pile of chips on each shoulder ...a rarity I find !

The Rodent

Archived