tenants complaints

grammycoy

It's down to your AST contract really......................

If she has sole use of the garden lawn then it's her reponsibility to mow the lawn.

If she uses the bath and it has mildew then tell her to clean it BUT I am guessing this is mildew on the bath to wall sealant which in this case would be the Landlord's responsibility to replace the sealant ......a straightforward job imo.

It's a fine line between a Tenant who is constantly whinging about really minor issues all the time and a Tenant who would like to have certain things repaired. If they pay their rent on time and are good Tenants then sometimes you have to have a sharp intake of breath and carry out these things to keep Tenants happy.

Mel.

It's down to your AST contract really......................

If she has sole use of the garden lawn then it's her reponsibility to mow the lawn.

If she uses the bath and it has mildew then tell her to clean it BUT I am guessing this is mildew on the bath to wall sealant which in this case would be the Landlord's responsibility to replace the sealant ......a straightforward job imo.

It's a fine line between a Tenant who is constantly whinging about really minor issues all the time and a Tenant who would like to have certain things repaired. If they pay their rent on time and are good Tenants then sometimes you have to have a sharp intake of breath and carry out these things to keep Tenants happy.

Mel.

Thanks for the advice. The tenant is constantly calling me about everything from soup to nuts. She refuses to do any work including keeping the inside clean. Her rent is very rarely paid on time. My thoughts are to not renew her lease as the headaches are overwhelming.

Archived