Name and Shame

marcola

Is it allowed to name and shame bad tenants on this forum ? My Tennants have now 'done a runner' with a large debt. As they have left no forwarding address I am getting all their post, including one from the council with details of a private landlord who is willing to let them rent a property ( subject to a credit check ) ! I even have the address of the property.I have also found out where they are staying at the moment. I just thought it would be good to warn other landlords about these people ( they have also left my property uninhabitable )

Jazz

Is it allowed to name and shame bad tenants on this forum ? My Tennants have now 'done a runner' with a large debt. As they have left no forwarding address I am getting all their post, including one from the council with details of a private landlord who is willing to let them rent a property ( subject to a credit check ) ! I even have the address of the property.I have also found out where they are staying at the moment. I just thought it would be good to warn other landlords about these people ( they have also left my property uninhabitable )

Jazz

Personally i would pass all of this info to a debt collector so that you may attempt to collect your ouystanding debt.....

Archived