Jump to content

Section 21 notice


Recommended Posts

If you are sure it has been served correctly get yourselve down the court on the day it is supposed to be empty fill out the form N5b (can get of website www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk) pay the fee hand back to the courts with copy of AST and section 21 . You will then recieve notice of issue folowed by notice of hearing. After hearing (which you should win) you will then recieve order for possesion confirming possossion date if the tenant still doesnt leave on the set date get form N325 (Request for warrant of possession of land)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...