Jump to content

Landlord Legal insurance cover


Recommended Posts

Hi as I live abroad most of the time I was looking for a type of landlord legal insurance cover that can pay for a solicitor to attend a court hearing on my behalf should the situation arise.

I've checked insurance cover but can't seem to find anything that relates to this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've never heard of that type of cover.

Wouldn't you be best to use a company such as Landlord Action ?.....search the name, they have a website, with fixed fees that cover most situations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...